Listed below are 14 reasons why Jansen Vorster Optometrists is your preferred optometrist:
1. Your frame and lenses carry a one-year guarantee against any defects from the manufacturers.
2. We offer special packages for pensioners on SASSA grants to make quality eye care accessible to those in need.
3. From your second pair of spectacles onwards you pay only 50% per pair – you own many pairs of shoes – why not more than one pair of spectacles for all your different needs or styles?
4. We offer a huge selection of frames and sunglasses that you can actually try on to see how you look and how the frame feels on your face. Our dispensers will help you find the perfect style, size, and colour in your price range. We carry well-known designer brands as well as exclusive frame lines. We are happy to order additional frames from our other branches for you to fit and try on.
5. You will be assured of getting the highest quality lenses and frames. We are optical professionals and we use the finest products available to provide you with the clearest eyesight and excellent durability. We will help you understand the various lens options and features available. We want you to get the best spectacles and not pay for something you don’t want or need.
6. Our dispensers perform precise measurements of your eyes and spectacle frame which are used to place your spectacle order. A Pupillary Distance (PD) measurement alone is not enough to make a good pair of spectacles.
7. We accept your Medical aid. We are in-network providers for all major medical aids and we can check your benefits and accept payment directly from your plan.
8. In addition to accepting major credit cards, we also accept Edgars accounts. You can also enquire in store about lay-buy options for up to 6 months at 0% interest.
9. We can fit your spectacles in our own in-office lab whenever possible. This means our turnaround time can be much faster than our competitors.
10. We verify your prescription lenses for accuracy, we check the frame size, and we approve the overall quality of workmanship before we contact you to pick up your new eye wear. If the job does not meet our high standards, it is returned to the lab and rectified.
11. We guarantee our multifocal lenses against non-adaptation. If you are not satisfied we will gladly change the lenses to a different lens option. If there is a difference in price, we will refund you the difference or invoice the difference if it is more.
12. 30 – day frame exchange privilege. After getting your spectacles, if you decide you don’t like the frame, you may exchange it for any other frame. If new lenses are required, a small regrinding fee will be charged. (25% of lens price). We will refund you the price of the old frame and invoice the new.
13. Free lifetime adjustments and repairs. Our expert dispensers will professionally adjust and fit your spectacles as often as needed for as long as you have them, at no charge. We replace screws and nose pads.
14.Our Optometrists are available to review your prescription needs and recheck your vision if you have any difficulties with your new spectacles (at no charge) and we will fix any problems. We want you to love and enjoy your new spectacles.